Pet Adoption Planning
Pet Adoption Planning involves your entire household. The objective is to collaborate prior to bringing a new pet into your environment and ensure a smooth transition for the new member of your pack. This is the who, what, when, where, why, and how for successfully incorporating a pet into your environment!
During Pet Adoption Planning, you'll learn to:
- Understand the pet's needs
- Identify/assign human roles & responsibilities
- Agree on rules, boundaries, and limitations
- Agree on messaging/communication
- Decide how you'll handle "What if?" scenarios